The tools have gotten some wider testing now, revealing a few bugs in the skip/detail implementation which have now been fixed. So time to cut another release. Big thanks to than, FifthElephant and mechtech for helping out with test cases for the bugs they found.
TyrUtils v0.8 changes:
- qbsp: fixed surface edge corruption when using skip surfaces
- qbsp: fixed portal generation for transparent water and detail nodes
- qbsp: added "-noskip" option for troubleshooting skip related problems
- light: reduce "no model has face ###" to a warning
- vis: fix portal stack corruption in ClipStackWinding
- bsputil: added a "--check" option (beta!) to check internal data consistency
Download from the utils page as usual (Win32 / OSX / source).