Recently I've been doing some more hacking on TreeQBSP with Bengt, trying to sort out the problems with the leak line simplification. We ended up coming up with an effective fix and also made the simplification process a lot quicker. The changes should show up in version 1.75 which will find here sometime soon.

I've also continued working on my experimental TreeQBSP, trying to fix the bad leak and clip hull problems I've had with other maps. Still no huge successes yet, but I've decided to try and upload my changes to the utils page periodically. Keep in mind that this compiler will usually be less reliable than the standard version. It's just for the curious...

Beta testers for Dark Ritual have been very quiet, so I assume they're all busy or just forgetful. I'll probably just finish up this weekend without any more feedback.

Comments on this page are closed.